Saturday, October 5, 2013

Your thoughts...

     I understand that last post was a little more controversial, so I want to hear what you think. I will be setting up a poll tonight that I want you guys to vote on, and I plan on building on this topic some more next week so that I can get a little more in depth with what I believe. So as always... Post a comment either on here or on FB. Email me or direct message me if you want to talk more. Let me  know what you think, I want to know your thoughts. Let's find out if we can agree on where we, as Christians, should stand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not every Christian thinks the same way. So trying to figure out where we Christians stand is a bold task to undertake. While I know we all believe what the Bible says, there are other areas where Christians have personal convictions that may conflict with one another.